CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Grammy's heartbreak

Baby Mason




Dylan and little brother Drew

Some days you feel a little beat up. Today is one of those days. I am giving it my all to keep my act together with a positive attitude....but, it's really hard. Up until Dylan was diagnosed with his brain tumor, it felt as if we were leading a charmed life; lots of health and happiness. I've now learned that no one is immune to trials and heartache.

Little Mason had a better day today (you can check out his story here), but Dylan is not doing very well. You can read about Dylan at here. My two precious grandsons who are having health stuggles. I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for their incredible moms who have demonstrated a strength that I don't think I could ever have. I know Heavenly Father is mindful of us and has given us miracles and sent us many tender mercies throughout this difficult journey. I am so thankful for people who have listened to the promptings of the spirit when my family has needed help.






0 comments: